Check Out My Open Letter To Mr. Bill Gates From Lewis Chikeluba Omike

Open Letter To Mr. Bill Gates.
How was the change of Weather after leaving your Private Jet? I am sure you could perceive the Natural Africana Sahara scent and see the smile on the citizens faces as you stepped down from your private jet; to the airport and through the arrival passage. Did you see how happy and welcoming we Nigerians are?
I am So excited that you are in Nigeria. I have seen your handwork around the world and your positive impact in Africa. I hope you have had your tasty awesome Nigerian Jollof Rice with Fried Plantain aka ‘ Dodo ‘ and Cold Coca-Cola Or Eva Nigeria Water, to welcome you to Nigeria.
Trust me, sir, We Nigerians are very loving, caring, Accommodative and strong people. I don’t need to ask you about Nigeria because I am sure you had first-hand information before coming.
I am writing this letter because you are a very Quiet Person but for you to talk. That means you can’t hold it anymore. I also want to report the Government As a whole to you Sir; Both Past & Present.
Over 5 decades ago, Our founding fathers foresaw the future of Nigeria believing they had created a Great country. A country with Peace, Love & Unity. The Leaders instead, decided to Use Military to Kill themselves and the citizens. They caused so much Sorrow, Tears, and Blood.
We had enough brutality by the Military and decided to get our Democracy. Unfortunately for us, the same military men were not done with us. They decided to punish the citizens through Politics. Its either they are the Godfathers of The Major Political Parties or they Contest for a Position threatening any civilian opponent.
My own Issue is that we have given them lots of chances to make Nigeria Great, but they keep playing games with our Lives, Properties & Future.
They have planted Politics of Hate, Sorrow, Tears, Pain, Death, and Wickedness with nepotistic and biased leaders who disobey the rule of law and enslave the Citizens with poverty. We the Youths hope to break the chain someday and that is now.
Nigerians are very strong and strive to survive in any condition. This has resulted in high rate of crime among Nigerians both Home & Abroad. The Government has made any newborn in Nigeria a prey to the Disastrous Environment Created by the Wicked and Heartless Government. It’s either our girls are kidnapped because they decide to go to school or parents cannot afford their kids' school fees. While those who can afford to go to school get a very poor education.
Nigerian Citizens have gone through a lot and still are; yet we try to put great smiles on our faces despite the Hard and Dangerous Environment we live in.
I Lewis Chikeluba Omike Is Representing the Nigerian Youths. You have said a mouthful about Nigeria. If I Didn't Believe in the Bright Vision & Mission for Nigeria & Nigerians, I will be begging for extra seats in your Private jet to take me and my family, but I want to be in Nigeria and Make Nigeria better.
I want you to please help the Nigerian Youths. We need Innovation, We need Technology Hubs, We need platforms that will enable us to run SME & Big Businesses. We have the manpower, we have the ideas.
The Youths can have a platform where SME's Can Setup a business and also get a secured paying option that is very easy. we want opportunities for our businesses to grow and we want to learn more.
Please if you decide to help us out, don’t give it to our Government. They will use it for Political Campaigns. Set up a Young Committee to make sure the vision comes alive. I know you have done a lot for Africa and The World. We appreciate you and will forever respect you and your Generations.
God Bless Mr & Mrs. Bill Gates & Family #Amen

Comments

Popular Posts